“FRONT LINE TOURS TO SOARING EAGLE RESORT AND CASINO” 5 of 5 stars

Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort
6800 Soaring Eagle Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858   |
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Hamilton, Canada
“FRONT LINE TOURS TO SOARING EAGLE RESORT AND CASINO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ever gone away on a bus tour ? ? Excellent !! We travelled to soaring eagle resort and casino and had a wonderfull time .Great value as they give you food credit and casino credit .. Very nice hotel and huge hot tub outdoors and indoor pool . Will defanatley go again !!

Room Tip: Rooms given out by tour company . .
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
port huron, michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

check in was flawless on a friday afternoon with no reservation. They were almost full so i would recommend getiing a reservaton. The room was spotless. i checked for bed for bed bugs and happy to report nice and clean. Room service is above and beyond. this is not my stay and i believe this might have been one of the best visits. if your looking for a nice room,good food, and great service this the location. cant wait to return.

Room Tip: they have great packages that allow ;you to receive casino credits and food credit. compare the room...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Lorain, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

The rooms were one of the nicest rooms I have had. Two queen size beds. Of course when you have a casino to spend your time and money how much time are you going to spend time it. Rooms were very clean. Ate at the buffet but it was average at best. The dessert selection was great. Tried the cheesecake and it was great. They are remolding the buffet now so I don't know if the food selection will be better or not then. They have a lot of new slots but you have to play a lot of credits to get the full benefit. The non smoking area of the casino was very small and the slots that they had were not that great. Spent most of the time in the smoking area. Came out ahead there so I had a good time and would like to return. They also had a arcade area whre your kids could play while you play.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

My sister and I went here over the Christmas vacation checked in December 24, 2011, we were even given a lovely enamal ornament of our choice, we choose the Christmas tree and checked out December 26, 2011. Very lovely hotel and room was very nice, large, clean and quiet. The bathroom was oversize and lots of towels. The casino was fairly quiet on Christmas Eve but booming on Christmas day. The spa and pool area was also very nice. The pool was again oversized and indoors. Our only complaint was in the food. Not the high quality you would expect from a resort of this caliber. We had been to the Niagara Fallsview Casino the previous Christmas and found their food far superior. Both were Christmas day buffets. Would certainly recommend for a nice weekend getaway.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at the Soaring eagle resort, St Patrick's weekend, and had a great time.
THe room was great with a tub and fireplace. It included a microwave, mini refrigerator, and coffee maker. We could not have breakfast at isabella's as it was booked up to noon and that is when they finish serving. Too bad, as it looked great. Gambled some, I lost ,my husband won, so we came out pretty even. Will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
CLIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My husband I booked the Extreme Getaway Package for our anniversary. We had a wonderful stay. Our room (Premium Class Suite) was very nice, roomy and clean. The package included a couples massage which was especially great. We ate at all of the restaurants except the buffet. Food and service were top notch. Hotel hallways did smell of cigarette smoke. Would definitely return.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Clair, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I lived in Las Vegas for several years and for me, there just isn't anything that compares with the jolt of electricity you feel upon entering casino doors. You get the whole casino/hotel feeling here, the noise, the sounds of the slot machines, bars, music...the whole shebang. There were a few times I felt like I was back in Vegas, and when I did sleep, it was totally comfortable and with very little noise.

Staying at hotels in the area was not for me, it simply feels like a normal hotel room without any atmosphere, and walking to the casino is out of the question. I prefer walking out of my hotel room door and making a bee-line to the casino. The only thing keeping me from running is my husband. Another luxury is being able to gamble anytime I want, whether it be 3:00am or 12:30pm.

Besides running, my husband doesn't care for my room checks. Cleanliness is the MOST important thing to me when travelling. I'd rather stay in a $30.00 a night out-dated clean room, than a $350 a night up- to- date dirty room. A single piece of garbage in the garbage can, a dusty dresser or a worse yet a dusty dresser draw will result in at least one room change. So you can imagine how happy we both were with our immaculate room. Every tiny detail was taken care of and after careful inspection, there was not a speck of dirt to be found; something we rarely see.
My husband isn't a casino person, and he doesn't have to be to love this hotel as much as I do. He doesn't even have to leave the spacious room to have a few days of relaxation. The rooms are stocked with every possible convenience you could ask for. Small fridges, microwave, flat screen televisions, cable with premium channels, high speed internet, (ours had a jacuzzi), you name it, they have it and if they don't, they will be more than happy to bring extra towels to your room, or pillows, or whatever. I hardly see hotel staff treat guest like guests and not a tedious part of their job. Every staff person I spoke to or had interaction in some way was congenial and very happy.
If relaxing in the room isn't enough, there is an enormous pool to swim in with (and relax in our private jacuzzi afterward. There are several restaurants, a spa, a beauty shop, gift shops, coffee and snack shops, babysitting services, fitness center and so many more things, I can't remember. Another few amenities I liked was the inside parking, availability of porters, elevators, and interior hallways, which were also impeccably cleaned.
One other thing I really liked is the fact you can smoke in the rooms. Most hotels have gone 'non-smoking' and it irritates me. Sometimes while sitting around watching tv or playing on my lap top, it's such a relief to know i can light up a cigarette and not have to go outside.

My husband and I have stayed here on a few different occasions, and I'm not positive about the dates, so I guesstimated it was in August 2011.

EXQUISITELY Soaring Eagle!

Room Tip: I would assume any room would be nice, but we like the deluxe rooms just for the fact there is so mu...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort? Share your experiences!