“Don't be scared by long line” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 131 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Mexican
Livonia, Michigan
“Don't be scared by long line”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The line is long for a good reason. The food is delicious and so fresh. The employees make you feel like you are old friends, and do not rush you through the line, no matter how long it is. I love this Qdoba more than all of the others I have been too. So do not worry if the line is to the door, it will only take about 10 minutes to get through. You definitely need to try this, if you haven't already.

Visited May 2014

“Delicious Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went to Qdoba for 5 times in 3 months, first time I tried their hard-shell taco, I loved it, but since i had braces, I kindda suffered of the shell getting stuck between my brackets.

Second visit I have tried Mexican Gumbo, which is basically rice, beans, tortilla soup, your choice of meat, chicken, sour cream, corn tortilla strips.
I can't express how much I loved it, it's simply divine.
Ever since, whenever I go, I immediately get myself a gumbo.

I do recommend the food, and I like the cafeteria service thing, because I wouldn't have to wait at my table, waiting for my food to be served.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leusden
“Good food, a little short on the portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely good food! Nice service but the portions are indeed very little. Nice for a short stop. Free wifi and all are good

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States
“Not the bang for your buck.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The quality of food seemed decent, but you don't get what you paid for. The atmosphere is like a cafeteria, and makes it a little ackward waiting for your food in line. Don't get me wrong, there food is good, but a few adjustments could be made.

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Expensive for What You Get / Grumpy Employees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food is a bit expensive for what you get. I only stopped by here because my credit card was offering $2 back on a $7 purchase here.

The customer service here is pretty awful. I've been here three times, and the people behind the counter look grumpier than the staff behind a prison food line. They don't explain their menu, and if you ask a question, they just point behind them at the menu. Really? That's not helpful. If you're looking for friendliness, suggestions on what to get for your food, or simply don't understand what they have to offer on their menu, you are not going to get much help from the employees behind the counter.

The portions are quite large, but the food, to be honest, is a bit bland. If you're looking for spicy, Mexican food, this really isn't the place (you would be better off going to La Seniorita, Los Palomino, or Los Azeteca's in Mount Pleasant. La Seniorita has an amazing taco salad, Los Palomino has a cheese sauce that is AMAZING (order extra for your chimi), and Los Azeteca's has really friendly service (but it's a bit pricey).

• Visited July 2012