Stayed for 1 night while in Mt. Pleasant for a golf tournament. 1/2 the price of the casino and very clean. As indicated in the title, no frills + the rooms are small and the tv is oddly placed above the closet. It's on the main drag and there is some traffic noise. But if you're just crashing, and don't need glitz, nightlife, you can't miss here. You also get a discount to eat @ the IHOP across the street if you prefer to skip the free continental breakfast for some bacon and eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property was built in 1997 and was redone in 2013. Our high standard of cleanliness, along with our friendly environment, makes the Mount Pleasant Inn and Suites a must-stay location. We have been told by MANY guests we have the best beds in town! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a clean, comfortable hotel. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast that includes many delicious options. We also offer free wireless Internet access and free nationwide long distance calling. We are conveniently located in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, just off I-27 Freeway and on the east side of M-20. We are one mile from the Soaring Eagle Casino and three miles from the Campus of Central Michigan University. We are also conveniently located to many parks, golf courses and restaurants. We also offer a 24-hour taxi service that serves the entire central Michigan area for only $2 per person per ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Pleasant Inn And Suites
- Mt. Pleasant Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Microtel Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Microtel