“Great Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Monroe, Michigan
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Monroe. If you are looking for great food and service and quiet atmosphere this is the place. The food is off the charts and the prices are very reasonably priced. The servers are the best we have ever had and don't pressure you or bug you all the time. However they do stay on top of your water and drinks which is a big plus. We bring our out of town clients here for dinner all the time and we also have our "date nights" here as well.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Flat Rock
“Sushi and Italian??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

You might think wow I could have Nigiri while the kids eat spaghetti, but think twice! Smelling parmesan and eating sushi is not a good dining experience. I really never realized how much my smells play in to my taste. I had to take my food home. I literally couldn't eat my sushi because the smells of the terrible italian food was just too distracting. And also the pasta the kids had was wayyyy over cooked and the sauce and meatballs were repulsive. The sauce tasted like tomato paste loaded with black pepper just starving for some basil and garlic. The meatballs were comparable to Chef Boyardee. Olive Garden and Buitonni are ten times better than Dolce Vita, and I loathe Olive Garden and frozen pasta. Sushi was awful as well. No cucumbers in anything period and mayonnaise in everything (crab salad). Also there is way to much rice in the rolls. I honestly didn't expect the sushi to be really good, but I didn't think it would be that bad. As an Italian-American, I am embarrassed for you Dolce Vita. I give it 2 out of 5 only because the service was pretty good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were here on a busy night and arrived without reservations but after just 10 minutes at the comfortable bar had a table. The service and food are both fantastic and we were well served even in a packed house. If you're looking for good food, a good value, and great service this is a place to go.

Visited December 2012
Redmond
“Fabulous! Who could imagine an Italian restaurant with a sushi bar?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The food at Dolce Vita was fabulous very tasty well prepared everything from sushi to salad, to the entree. even the wine list was excellent. Wait staff was very well versed in every aspect of the menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, Michigan
“just another americanised italian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

supposed to be the best restaurant in town, but for us rather dissapointing.
We went there several times, but still not a fan.
The food is just mediocre.. nothing special.
The pasta way overcooked.
the saus out of a can, not home-made.
Far away from real Italian food. (we have been to italy a dozen of times)
jus dissapointing.
We rather visit the neigbour : Nick and Nino's ! They definatly have the best pizza in town !!! The real italian crust ! We love it !

Visited January 2012