“Awesome grub.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Awesome grub.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We love this place. Best food for miles at a great price. Never once in 2+ years had a bad experience. Highly recommended..

“Great breakfast buffet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Was in there for the Sunday brunch. Excellent food and great service from Steve. Will be back again.

Petersburg, Michigan, United States
“Quality and Service great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my second time there with the family and the quality of the food is excellent. The pricing is very reasonable and clean. I am bringing 7 South American visitors here for dinner and a casual evening. Im certain they will find the fare tasty. the bathrooms were spotless. To me if the bathrooms are spotless then the kitchen must be the same ask my wife. our waitress was Ariel very pleasant as was the rest of the staff.

Carleton, Michigan
“big blue resturant visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

we enjoyed the great service by KELCIE and the food was very good. Cooked well and good presentation. The service was great waitress was very atentive to all our needs. We have been ther a few times . We have had recieved agift certificate at christmas and we really enjoyed useing it It is a great joy to go there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, Michigan
“Great Food, Reasonably priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Finally a great independently owned restaurant in Monroe with good home made food and generous serving sizes! Big Blues was recommended to me by a friend and I hadn't tried it till today with my family. I had the breakfast buffet, my husband had the ribs and my daughter had the steak and shrimp. Steve, our waiter was really attentive to us and also answered a lot of questions regarding the restaurant. The shrimp on the steak were really BIG and my daughter was impressed with the amount of sauce and cheese. The ribs were great and the buffet....WOW. That breakfast buffet had everything I could think of and eveything was really good. I really feel the prices were reasonable too. There's a little bit of a wait-understandable due to the quality. We will be going there a LOT from now on. I can't believe we live so close and have been missing out on this local JEWEL!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere