“nice servers, average food.” 3 of 5 stars

(989) 631-3660
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 126 Restaurants in Midland
Midland, Michigan
“nice servers, average food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The servers are always friendly here. The last time I was there we were talking about business and she said that it has been down there lately. The food is average restaurant fare and while nothing to crow about tastes pretty good and will fill you up nicely.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Midland, Michigan
“Small Town Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has a small town feel - it seems as if everyone knows everyone. I had a daily special of chicken over biscuits that was very good. It had lots of chicken pieces, peas, corn and carrots in gravy over buttery biscuits. Parmesan breadsticks were pretty average. The peanut butter pie tasted of "Nutter Butters" - not my cup of tea, but the piece was generous with lots of hot fudge. The service was excellent. I'll try them again.

Midland, Michigan, United States
“Great food, reasonable prices, amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have ate at lil' Chef many times. I always love it. I have been in for both breakfast and lunch. The portions are very large for the price. I have always had great service. I find it easy to get in and get out. I recommend Lil Chef to anyone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fruitport, Michigan
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Didn't eat breakfast at motel so we decided to stop and try Lil' chefs. Fantastic food and great prices. Will defiantly stop again when we are in town.

Visited November 2012
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Nice variety”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a once a month visit....my husband liked the all you can eat cod on Friday nights & Saturday. I go to get the unusual items; liver & onions....
The CMU crowd loves the big breakfast items...don't go away hungry. If you do...it's your fault!!!!

Visited April 2012