“Poor service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Menominee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located on the shore of Green Bay (Lake Michigan)situated with a view of Chambers Island, Door County Wisconsin and Green Island as well as Lake Michigan. The Pub is located across from the 240 slip Menominee Marina and is a popular destination for Boaters in the Summer and Fall as well as businessmen and local patrons all year round. The main Pub features a Sports Bar type atmosphere in a total renovated 1884 building listed as a Historical Landmark in the First Street Historic District. The Pub sports Five 62 inch HDTVs & has seating for up to 86 people, the perfect place for one of 40 Martinis, have a Steak, Burger, Pizza or Salad! The Dining room located just off of the main Pub is a period renovate room with original ceiling and flooring, the room features a spectacular view of water and a bar for private functions.
Marinette
“Poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Turkey club sandwich is fantastic. The service sometimes can be very slow when the place is super busy and when it's slow. Great place to watch sports and have a beer!

Visited July 2013

Davenport, Florida
“Bartender more interested in texting on her phone than waiting on customers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were there 6/22/13. Absolutely insulted by the female bartender who had her back turned to us texting on her phone. Didn't notice we wanted another drink or offer a menu. Another coworker had to point out to her we were waiting. Other than that the rest of the staff are terrific, food is good and prices great . Would still recommend but take away the cell phone!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Titusville, Florida
“How Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We went to Murrays at 6PM on Friday 6/14/13. It is a beautiful venue with great potential. We sat at a high table in the bar area along with a good crowd for the evening. I had been looking very much forward to having a Guinness and thought what better than an Irish Pub. We ordered drinks and when they were served it was more than obvious than whomever poured the Guinness had no clue what they were doing. I told our server that it was not at all the way it should be and she told me...yes, we have a new bartender...I pointed out that it would be a good idea to at least give some cursory training on how to pour a Guinness given that it was an Irish Pub. I also later asked to speak to the Manager and was told there was no Manager on duty (obviously [--]). We had food which for my wife was quite good and mine was marginal at best. We were at no time offered another drink nor any apology.
I do not enjoy posting negative comments about any business, however, in this case it is more than warranted....maybe the owner/manager should step up and do their best to sort this out.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Menominee
“Comfortable with great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Growing up in this area for a "bar factor" is high, very friendly. Irish Pub for sure with the drinks and they are beyond what you can normally get for this area.
FOOD I have given this my highest rating because it is AWESOME, the Chef should take a bow...... Irish fare is on then menu, pretty good, including some for our friends to south (Chicago Style Dogs), although I have'nt had it yet but saw it their Prime Rib is supposed to be one of the best in the area (LOOKED SCRUMPCIOUS), I can speak for most of their food ESPCIALLY Fish Frys.......AWESOME gotta have one, best in the area!

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Nice bar, good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

As a frequent visitor to the Marinette/Menominee area, it didn't take me long to find this nice Irish pub. Actually, more sports bard than irish pub, it's still a nice place to go grab a pint, have a bite, and watch whatever sports is streaming across one of their many TVs. The menu is typical bar food, with a couple traditional irish delites being the hightlight. Though I didn't order it, the Shephers Pie looked great and was getting rave reviews by the diner who did order it. Don't forget to ask about any specialty pizzas not on the menu... I overhead some regulars doing this and it appears this is the way to go!

• Visited October 2012