“Good Food, blue collar crowd, daily specials - worth trying out” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Melvindale
Dearborn, Michigan
“Good Food, blue collar crowd, daily specials - worth trying out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been going here for a few months now due to their participation in restaurant.com and it's closeness to my work. I can get in and out in an hour for lunch or have a good dinner on the way home. Each day of the week has it's only specials on an ongoing basis and the board will list some other daily special. For example, today being Thursday I had a huge burger with special fixings, fries, and a 12 oz frosted mug draft beer for $7.95. $1.50 12oz Bud/Miller bottles were on special. Today they also offered $4 hot roast beef or hot turkey sandwhich plates. Nice menu. Mondays they offer steak specials that I have really enjoyed. It attracts a mixed crowd, but mostly blue collar workers. I've never had an issue here. Stop in - try it out - enjoy.

• Visited October 2013