I had come up for a long weekend to see my family and come to find out there is a 1am quiet time, lights out, and be in your tent "rule"!! First of all, this is ridiculous! I have stayed here for close to 20 years with my family and have never heard of this "rule" before. Ranger Rick came by my familys' campsite and said "OK, time to go to bed now, lights and fire out by 1am". I just cant believe y'all would actually enforce this to adults. My mom and I were just sitting by the campfire, whispering to eachother and all of a sudden this man comes out of the shadows and says all this to us. I am NEVER NEVER EVER staying at this crummy campground again. Also the younger girls you have working the front desk at check in are also un-polite, argumenative, lazy, and over all the worst I've seen in the many years of my travels. I hope everyone that reads this gets an idea of how horrible this establishment is and vows to not stay at that property!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Yogi Bear Jellystone Park - Silver Lake Hotel Mears
- Yogi Bear Jellystone Park - Silver Lake Hotel
- Yogi Bear Jellystone Park - Silver Lake Michigan/Mears
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver Lake Jellystone Park & Camp Resort™ offers Water/Electric and Full Hook-up sites. The park is very wooded which makes a great camping atmosphere. Each site has a picnic table, fire pit, and the grounds are security patrolled. Full Hook-Up and Premium Sites have cement patio slabs. We also offer rustic and full service cabin rentals. While staying with us you can enjoy our, Daily Activities (for children of all ages), Wagon Rides, Marshmallow Roasts, Movies, Basketball, Volleyball, Shuffleboard, Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Arcade Room, Billiards, Ping Pong, Fishing, Arts & Crafts, Free WiFi, Camp Store, Clean Modern Restrooms & Showers, Laundromat, friendly & helpful staff and much more! ... more less