“Nice people and really good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 27 restaurants in Mason
Lansing, Michigan
“Nice people and really good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is one of our "go to" restaurants. My husband thinks they have the best burger around, and I always enjoy their grinder sandwiches, pizza, and homemade Ranch dressing :-) The drinks are always just right and they are finally getting some Michigan beers on tap!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Michigan
“Best in the area for food, drink and bowling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I work in Mason and eat here about every other week. Staff is great. Atmosphere of a sports bar. Bowling is reasonably priced and plenty of lanes. My favorite food is the buffalo chicken wrap with homeade chips. Pizza is great too. They recently increased food prices and I think they are now a little high for the area. Didn't seem to hurt their business so what do I know. Fridays are $2.99 long islands and the best I have had.

• Visited October 2011
Mason, Michigan
“Wouldn't know it was a great place to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011 via mobile

We love the grinders! My husband loves the meatball, I love the Italian! Warning the whole grinder is enough for two unless you are a big eater! We always buy a whole sandwich and take at least a half home for another meal! The chips that come with the grinders are homemade and yummy, plus it is extra for fries! They also have a potato and bacon soup that is extremely good. My sister has has the ribs and raves about them. We have yet to get anything we found that is bad!

“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

If you are not there by 6:00pm good luck finding a place to park. The pizza is really good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mason, Michigan
“poor start turned to pretty good finish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

called in nachos to go order from work, requested extra side of ranch, great for time, but forgot to put in my salsa and sourcream. I called over there and talked to manager Brian, explaining I can't leave work again, he delivered the forgotten items to me at the speed of lightening, with a smile even though it was one of the worst nights we've had for driving. If they had put on the onions that was also supposed to be incl. I would give them an "awesome".

• Visited February 2011