“Falls trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Marinette
“Falls trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Good service and great beer. This area had many hotels and many, many places to shop. Convenient place right off highway on west side of town.

Visited August 2014

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you go here try to get Augie as your waiter. He is the best! He remembers you and your order and when you travel as much as I do it is nice to have someone so friendly!

Visited June 2014
“Great wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Been to many of this chain, and I love the wings. We go up to Marquette to go mountain biking fairly often, and BWW is a great place to go afterwards for wings and beer. Can't say about traditional, we always go boneless, but I haven't been disappointed at this location yet. Also, if you are into fries...they have a salt & vinegar rub that is awesome. Blue cheese burger is great too.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I want to say Thank you to Elletta for an enjoyable evening! Bar was packed for a Wednesday, so they said and she made room for me at the bar since I was traveling alone. Then helped me with my menu choice and it was perfect!
She was working so hard and on key with everything, then I overheard that she has "only" been there 6 mo's! Thus my review!
I have also been bartending/ serving for over 20 yrs and her service was so "on top" that I thought she had been there for Years! Just want to say Great Job Elletta, because of your fine service I will for sure be back!

Visited May 2014
Troy, Michigan
“The food is always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

The best part about going to BWW is the food is alway great . From coast to coast the standards are high.

Visited April 2014