“coupons” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ishpeming, Michigan, United States
“coupons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was there this evening and had a coupon for 1/2 off a meal if you purchased another meal at regular price. My husband and I ordered off the senior menu and he got something to drink and I had water. When I presented the coupon to the cashier she informed me that the coupon could not be used on senior menu items as they were already discounted and that if we used the coupon we each would have to purchase a drink. I asked her where it stated that and she said in the fine print at the bottom. We paid for our food and when I sat down I read the bottom of the coupon and no where did it say senior menu items and you were required to purchase a drink. How many people would know that senior menu items were considered discount items. I was greatly disappointed and think that they should be a little more explicit on their explanation of coupon items. So beware of their advertising.

Visited May 2013

Venus, Florida
“Quick, Fast and Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My family and I stop here every time we are in Marquette. The service is very fast and the servers are attentive to your every need. Our drinks were filled often and extra salad bar plates were brought out. Our food arrived before I had finished eating my salad. I had the garlic butter shrimp. They were small but tasty. The place was really busy since it was NMU's graduation but we had no trouble being seated or finding items on the salad bar.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newberry, Michigan, United States
“rib eyes are back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband loves rib eyes and bonanza was the place to go. then they quit serving them. Was he ever disapointed. Now they have brought them back. He is a happy camper once again.

Visited December 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We always try to eat here on our visit. The managers always try to make sure you are happy and everything is to your liking.

Visited March 2013
Marquette, Michigan
“Good Family Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Only Bonanza I've ever been to so can't compare, but I love their salad bar. The food is good, the place is clean, and the staff is friendly.

Visited February 2013