“Fantastic Food, Even Better Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Marquette, Michigan
“Fantastic Food, Even Better Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Whenever my friends are in town, the first place we visit is Jean Kay's. The employees are always friendly and professional, and the pasties are out of this world. Seriously, they're some of the best I've ever had. Everyone owes it to themselves to check it out.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orchard Lake, Michigan
“Outstanding and Superior Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I placed an order for pasties and wraps to feed our ski team. The pasties were fresh, tasty, and delicious. Everyone in our group devoured their pasties. The entire high school team loved them and many were delighted to have finally eaten a pastie...the wraps were equally as good. I highly recommend Jean Kay's to anyone looking for a great pastie or wrap at a reasonable price. The owner, Brian even called to make sure we were happy with our meal and service. Jean Kay's delivered to Marquette Mtn. in a very timely fashion. Go ahead and head to Jean Kay's today, you will be glad you did.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible service that ruins the pasty experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Employees are arrogant and pushy. I hate coming here as a local. I always am treated poorly when I walk through the door. I now take my business to Lawry's.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kinross, Mi
“Had to get 2 pasties to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I remember Jean Kay's when I was going to school at NMU, so I had to make a stop there on my way out of town for a couple of their Steak and Rutabega pasties. They did NOT disappoint!.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marquette, Michigan
“Delicious Upper Peninsula Restraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Jean Kay's is a unique experience with fantastic food. They offer great prices for pasties and subs both of which are delicious. It is extremely close to the Northern Michigan University campus which makes it that much more convenient when looking for a quick place to grad food. The service is top notch which makes it truly feel like a Marquette experience.

• Visited December 2012