1) At check in, the staff were friendly and fast. When one of the owners found out there were 4 people in our room, she changed our room to one of their "bigger rooms" with 2 queen beds. The price was very reasonable.
2) The room was spacious with a couch, 2 queen beds, 2 recliner chairs, a small table, a desk, and a long dresser that the TV sat on. Flat screen TVs were in our rooms. No coffee maker in the room, but there is a microwave.
3) Parking is right outside the door to your room. LOVE IT on our motorcycle trips, unloading and loading our stuff from the bikes was quick and effortless.
4) The outside of this place was well-maintained and clean.
5) When they saw we were on bikes, they voluntarily gave us some older towels for wiping down our bikes without us having to ask.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.