“Good food. Great prices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bungalow Inn

Bungalow Inn
1100 28th St, US 31 South, Manistee, MI 49660-2400 (Formerly The Bungalow Inn)
231-723-8000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Manistee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Marysville, OH
“Good food. Great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a cute log cabin looking place. Staff is friendly, food is good priced and large quantity. Burgers are huge! Will come again if back this way.

Birmingham, Michigan
“Delicious food served with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I were staying in Manistee for a few nights and discovered this wonderful restaurant.It is log cabin modern inside with a few flat screen TV's placed around the spacious dining room. We ordered the french fried green beans as an appetizer and they were served with a tasty dipping sauce.Both of us ordered the perch dinners and the filets were lightly coated and crisp and hot..The best perch I've ever eaten in a restaurant. The serving size was very generous and we both ended up taking perch home to eat in a sandwich the next day.I would highly recommend this restaurant for delicious food and friendly and efficient wait staff.

“excellent dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a great Friday fish fry...we both had the cod,but I noticed a lot of people ordering the pollack too. It was BUSY but we only had a 15 minute or so wait. Our server was fantastic, but I do have to say we were not impressed with the bartender that night. She wasn't at all friendly, and while my husband had an empty glass in front of him,she continued to wash other glasses instead of serving him. I was less than impressed with her, but our server and the food made up for her. I would come back, but I would avoid the bar....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best steak in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Outstanding service! There burbon glazed ribeye is the best steak you'll ever have! I bring all if my customers here and have never had a bad meal.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Liked it the first time-loved it the second”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Two years ago we stopped in with 6 friends we were travelling with. We'd already had a long day, and we were pleased with the good food and prompt service we received. The place is bright and very clean despite being very busy. Last weekend, my husband and I stopped for dinner after our Lake Michigan Ferry ride and again, we were tired and hungry. Everything was marvelous. I had the fried pollock and he had the ginger salmon. The orders were taken cheerfully by our server and she returned with our drinks within 2 minutes. I don't think it was another 5 minutes and our dinner was at the table, perfectly cooked. The prices are very reasonable. I'm glad to see that a restaurant can prove that high standards can be maintained over time. Maybe the management should consider running seminars on how to run a successful, customer oriented business.