We were recently in Mackinaw City and stayed at Holiday Inn Express and used Priority Points, we are return customers to Holiday Inn Express, we are usually upgraded to the 4th floor, the hotel is older and does need some updating, the beds needs to be replaced, but the rooms are clean, the carpets needs a little updating but the hotel is clean and ok for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year! Clean, Comfortable & Affordable! Choose the Holiday Inn Express in Mackinaw City for your next visit. We are close to area attractions, shopping and dining. An easy walk to the shore of the Straits of Mackinac where Lakes Huron & Michigan meet, walk under the Mighty Mackinac Bridge or sit in the park and enjoy the sunset over the water. Large indoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub & fitness room. Free hot breakfast featuring over 25 fresh & delicious items. Seasonal shuttles to casino & ferries. Well-lit interior corridors, elevator & 24-hour desk staff. Every room has a microwave, minifridge & coffee maker.Mackinaw City offers Mill Creek Discovery Park, Colonial Fort Michilimackinac, Old Point Lighthouse, Jack Pine Lumber Jack Show, Mackinaw Crossings Shopping Outlet with Free Light Show, Sunset Boat Cruises, McGulpin Point Lighthouse, International Dark Sky Park Programs, Lighthouse Cruises, Disc Golf, Geocaching & so much more to discover!Our staff anticipates your needs and looks forward to introducing you to the magic of Mackinaw! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mackinaw City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mackinaw City Hotel Mackinaw City
- Holiday Inn Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Holiday Inn