The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Beds were comfortable. The tables in the room could have been larger. The swimming pool was clean and well taken care of. The people at the desk were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious .Cereal, waffles,hard boiled eggs,fruit,bagels,muffins, breads, doughnuts coffee and 3 kinds of juice. We will stay there again in our future trips to Mackinaw City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Bridgeview of Mackinaw City is the only fully log cabin hotel in Mackinaw City. The Super 8 Bridgeview is conveniently located directly across from a thousand feet of beach on beautiful Lake Huron right at the base the spectacular Mackinac Bridge and the Straits of Mackinac, where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron meet. We have bridgeview and lakeview rooms with private balconies so you can enjoy Mackinaw City's natural beauty. Colonial Michilimackinac and Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse, two of Mackinaw City's treasured historical attractions are within 500 feet of the hotel. Downtown Mackinaw City shopping and restaurants are located just a few blocks south of the hotel's excellent location. Enjoy a drink at the historical Dixie Saloon or O'Reilly's Irish Pub & Restaurant just moments from the hotel, a free nightly video light show inside Mackinaw Crossings, and free concerts in Conkling Heritage Park. Mackinac Island ferry service is also within easy walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Mackinaw City / Bridgeview Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Mackinaw City/Bridgeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Super 8 Bridgeview
- Mackinaw City Super 8
- Mackinaw City Super Eight