I was here for my annual trek to the U.P. a color trip. I'm glad I got this hotel at such a discount! The view is okay, but you can't see the bridge and are close to the ferry lines. So each time the ferry leaves for the island and returns, you have that noise. I stayed on the 3rd floor beachfront room and I was unaware there was NO elevator. My double queen room was only average-the best thing was the balcony &extra large T.V. The breakfast room is small and overcrowed in the morning with nothing spectacular on it's fair. I didn't take in any of the other amenities.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lakeside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Comfort Inn Lakeside Hotel
- Comfort Inn Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Comfort Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.