I stayed here two nights in October. The room was clean and comfortable. The appliances are a bit old but they all work fine. Everything is a bit dated but the price is right and for use as a base for exploring the surrounding area it works very well. They provide a very nice breakfast with cereal, eggs, waffles, coffee, juice etc. It is more than enough to get you going in the morning. It is a little ways out from the docks and the center of town. you could walk, but it is a easy short drive. The staff was helpful and friendly. It's a no frills type of place and not a resort type place so don't expect that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Beautiful Boutique Property completely devoted to customer service and clean rooms. We provide all the things you have grown to love and trust from a hotel including free WIFI, free breakfast, an indoor pool, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, cable TV and much more. We are AAA approved, Pet friendly, AARP accepted, along with many other discounts and very close to all local attractions including the ferry lines and water park. Here at the Thunderbird Inn we welcome everyone with a smile and we are confident you will leave with one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Best Western
- Best Western Thunderbird Hotel