“Supper Club Atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sebewaing, Michigan
“Supper Club Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice salad bar. Huge windows in nature setting. Prices were average. Had large fantail shrimp, very good. Whitefish was very thin and okay, but not great. Recommended by a worker at one of the local shops.

Visited September 2012

Woodland Hills, CA
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We found this restaurant on Yelp. It's only 5 minutes outside of the city. The decor is dates (1970s), but reminded me of my youth in Michigan and going out on "fancy" dinners. The food was good. The staff, owner, and chef were very friendly. There were only 3-4 sets of people in the restaurant and we were all talking without each other. It was a great atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Neat quiet setting reveals secret.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Wife and I ate here last night for our 4th anniversary. This is the 3rd year we have ate here for our anniversary.
Food comes out quick and prepared as orders. Service is friendly. Place has been open 40+ years and is set right off the highway about 1/2 mile south of town. Building is very spacious with plenty of windows to take in the scenery of the trees and nature. Wood paneling and tables and chairs reminds me of what it was like to go out to eat back when it was a treat to do so instead of an every day thing.
Salad bar is well stocked and plenty to eat from it.
They gave us a free cake for our anniversary and take home box for us to eat on at the motel.
This is my favorite place to eat when we vacation here and look forward to going back again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
alabama
“Beautiful location and good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I loved my meal there. The service was super. The buffet was well maintained with lots of choices. I loved the ice cream and drinks.

Visited June 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“awful food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We ate here last weekend. We have eaten here before and it was very good. Should have been a clue when there was only one other table filled while we were there. It was 5:30 on a Saturday night. My husband and I both ordered prime rib. It was over $22.00 each. It look gray and very tough not at all what I expected. It was the worst prime rib I have ever had. I will not go back.

• Visited July 2012