The room was small but very comfortable. The proprietors are very friendly. I had forgotten my tooth brush and asked where the closest drug store was. When I said it was a tooth brush I needed, she offered me one and refused payment for it. We were just across the street from the water. Enjoyed both a beautiful sunset and a sunrise. Both worth waiting for. I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a full city block with shade trees, lush gardens and water fountains overlooking Lake Huron, and just across the street from the Mackinac Bridge and the Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse. Award winning themed rooms. Expanded continental breakfast served in our SerendipiTea Room or opt for our signature "Breakfast in Bed". Evening wine and cheese reception for guests staying in themed rooms. Luxurious outdoor pool heated to 88 degrees (mid-May thru mid-Sept). Professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your American Boutique Inn - Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.