We were looking for a last minute place to stay and chose the "Boutique" Inn based on reviews and a telephone call to check the rate. We were disappointed in the smell and cleanliness of our room and the commercially packaged and stale food served in the so-called "Serendipity Room". The staff was grumpy and allowed their larage, long-haired cat to lounge on the check-in counter. We will not stay at the (Kitty) Boutique Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a full city block with shade trees, lush gardens and water fountains overlooking Lake Huron, and just across the street from the Mackinac Bridge and the Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse. Award winning themed rooms. Expanded continental breakfast served in our SerendipiTea Room or opt for our signature "Breakfast in Bed". Evening wine and cheese reception for guests staying in themed rooms. Luxurious outdoor pool heated to 88 degrees (mid-May thru mid-Sept). Professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your American Boutique Inn - Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.