Stayed here for one night after such good reviews (2 kids, 2 adults). Was within walking distance to take ferry to Mackinac Island, downtown Mackinaw and tourist attractions. There was an outdoor pool that we weren't able to use because of a time crunch. Rooms were nice and clean and breakfast room was really small. Breakfast was the basics like cereal, bagels, pasteries, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc. Would definately stay here next trip to Mackinaw City!
- Also Known As:
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a full city block with shade trees, lush gardens and water fountains overlooking Lake Huron, and just across the street from the Mackinac Bridge and the Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse. Award winning themed rooms. Expanded continental breakfast served in our SerendipiTea Room or opt for our signature "Breakfast in Bed". Evening wine and cheese reception for guests staying in themed rooms. Luxurious outdoor pool heated to 88 degrees (mid-May thru mid-Sept). Professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your American Boutique Inn - Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.