My family has been coming to the Mackinaw area for 30 + years. I have stayed all over the city (and also in friends cottages) but, this motel is one of the best kept secrets in the area. Clean and friendly it is a perfect refuge for those looking to experience the "old way" of staying in a motel.
The rooms are smaller, but clean and comfortable. The motel is immaculate and the owners take great pride in caring for the building and grounds.
If you are looking for the true "Mom and Pop" motel this is the place. If you need fancy schmancy then you should keep looking. Thanks Bill and Bonnie! We will be back again next year! :)
- Also Known As:
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel
- American Boutique Inn - Lakeview Hotel Mackinaw City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a full city block with shade trees, lush gardens and water fountains overlooking Lake Huron, and just across the street from the Mackinac Bridge and the Old Mackinaw Point Lighthouse. Award winning themed rooms. Expanded continental breakfast served in our SerendipiTea Room or opt for our signature "Breakfast in Bed". Evening wine and cheese reception for guests staying in themed rooms. Luxurious outdoor pool heated to 88 degrees (mid-May thru mid-Sept). Professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your American Boutique Inn - Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.