We got a good rate because Mac City is largely a ghost town in the winter. The rest was passable, but not up to the standards I've seen at most Comfort Suites. The mattresses seemed old and tired, the carpets, especially in public areas could use a good cleaning, and our room needed some maintenance care. The shower had moldy drywall above it and a tile was missing along the baseboard.
The breakfast area was large, but the breakfast seemed more along the lines of a Days Inn. Rubbery scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and a couple waffle makers, along with the usual cereal and toast.
Overall, it wasn't an unpleasant stay, but not what I'm used to at Comfort Suites. I'm glad I didn't pay summer rates!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites - Mackinaw City Hotel
- Comfort Suites - Mackinaw City Hotel Mackinaw City
- Comfort Suites Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Comfort Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites - Mackinaw City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.