Place was very quiet and my husband and I slept well, even though there were children right next door, but air conditioner was old and didn't run at night. Luckily the temps were fairly mild for the two nights we stayed there, otherwise we would have been miserable. Also had a problem with the drapes. They were falling down and had to be propped up. Complained to the front desk about them, and was told they would be fixed, but it didn't happen during our stay (and I'm betting it won't get fixed this season). There were lots of cobwebs in the drapes. That said, I still would go back there in a pinch. It was a great value compared to surrounding properties.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Budget Inns Hotel Mackinaw City
- Starlite Budget Inns Hotel
- Budget Inn Starlite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Up-north hospitality at an affordable price. Close to downtown, entertainment, shopping, restaurant, island ferries and Mackinaw bridge. Free breakfast, playground, heated pool, jacuzzi and many other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Starlite Budget Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.