Since staying at motels during our vacation this year, we decided to upgrate a little and spend the extra money and stayed at the Parkside Inn and boy we were glad we did. We had a room with a king size bed with a beautiful view of the Big Mac. Room was large, bed comfortable, microwave and refrigerator. Very clean and a continential breakfast in the morning. Traffic coming and going over the bridge way be a little noisy for some while sitting on the balcony, but we didn't mind. The view was great and the Michilimackinac Park across the street made it even better. Able to walk along the beach and take in the sights. We loved it and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside