Spent one night at the Parkside Inn, in a modern room adjacent to the Mackinaw bridge ramp. The view was lovely however there was some traffic noise from vehicles driving on to the bridge ramp.
Room was comfortable, but not luxurious, bath towels had a sour odor. Included breakfast was barely adequate with the cheapest little doughnut pastries, cereals, and a boiled egg. These cheap breakfasts, with weak coffee, seem to be endemic at the included breakfasts with many hotels in the touristy areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside