We stopped to break our journey north into Canada. Great location, and indeed - a good view of the bridge. Room was OK - but for a deluxe room, kind of expected more. Older bathroom, and sink did not drain speedily. Breakfast was poor. Coffee was bitter, and the choice minimal, with no option other than spread (i.e. - no butter!) so, we decided to spend some money and go to Darrows instead - a much better option. Not sure I'd stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.