The location is by the bridge and provides easy, quick access to I-75. 1/2 mile drive to downtown and the ferrys. We walked to the fort and the park across the street. The rooms are not large but adequate, comfortable and are clean and fresh looking. No microwave or refrigerator if that is important. Breakfast was adequate. It has an exercise room and nice pool. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. Overall, if you want a nice, quiet motel at a reasonable rate, this is worthwhile. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.