“Amazing Ice Cream and Fudge!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 10 Shopping in Mackinac Island
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: While on Mackinac Island it is impossible to miss the sweet aroma of fudge wafting over the streets. For the sweetest souvenir on the Island we suggest some of Ryba's famous Mackinac Island fudge. Voted the "Best Fudge in Michigan" by the Detroit News five years in a row, be sure to buy enough to share. Can't make it back for more? Visit the website for mail order options and other delectable treats.
Deltona, Florida
49 attraction reviews
“Amazing Ice Cream and Fudge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend and his family ate here as soon as we got on Mackinac Island. They have been voted "best fudge on Mackinac Island" 5 years in a row by the Detroit News and I stand by it! We sampled the fudge and it was to die for! My boyfriend's dad's fiancé had mint chocolate chip ice cream and she loved it! My boyfriend had Mackinac Island Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream and he loved it also. I tried a bite and I thought that it was pretty good. I'm not a peanut butter fan usually but I still liked it. The restaurant was clean. The workers were very friendly and patient with us as we decided what to order. I seriously suggest going here!

Indiana
“Ryba's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had lunch at this sandwich shop/fudge shop/ice cream shop on Main Street of Mackinac Island. The food and service were marginal.

appleton, wi
12 attraction reviews
“Must Have a Shake at the Fort!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

After a chance meeting with 3 Girl Scouts who were staying on the island as Honor Guards for a week I enjoyed the most delicious milk shake of my life at the restaurant located at Fort Mackinac. The girls insisted that it was the most affordable and best attraction on the island and I have to say that I agree with them. It was scrumptious! It was beautiful! The view from the patio at the restaurant was picture perfect. I highly recommend this experience. You won't regret it and you can work off the calories by:
A. Walking around the island
B. Biking to the many sights on the island
C. Horseback riding

Visited June 2013
Newberry, MI
23 attraction reviews
“YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved that they gave my granddaughter a sample of the fudge they were making. She would never have tried the maple pecan but the warm gooey sample won her over.

Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
38 attraction reviews
“Great Gooey Carmel Corn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Best gooey carmel corn I have ever eaten. I got the chicago mix, cheesy and carmel. I wish I had gotten only carmel. It was $4.50 for a small box or bag but OMG it was good.