“Gourmet fudge available” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: While on Mackinac Island it is impossible to miss the sweet aroma of fudge wafting over the streets. For the sweetest souvenir on the Island we suggest some of Ryba's famous Mackinac Island fudge. Voted the "Best Fudge in Michigan" by the Detroit News five years in a row, be sure to buy enough to share. Can't make it back for more? Visit the website for mail order options and other delectable treats.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
83 attraction reviews
“Gourmet fudge available”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

A fudge is a fudge. This place is pretty much the same as the other fudge stores in the area. This place has a few extra gourmet fudges available with coconut flakes etc etc.

Pretty good..

Visited July 2011

Cedar Hill, Texas
“BEST experience EVER !!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I worked for this company the summer of 1988 and summer of 1989 and it was the best thing that I could have done. I live on fudge, icecream and chocolate covered strawberries. Ryba's really does have the best fudge. Thank you Greg for making my summer job so much fun. Shawne Hugan

Visited June 2011
Bothell, Washington
18 attraction reviews
“Ice cream heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

We got some ice cream here and the scoops were very generous. We got 2 - 1 scoop cones and split between two adults and two kids. It was very good and the price was good too. We did not buy fudge, but there were lots of people buying it.

Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Probably the best fudge on Mackinac Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2008

My husband and I tried fudge from three different shops on Mackinac Island. Ryba's was definitely the best tasting of the three. The choice in flavors is terrific and the fudge itself is delicious and so creamy. The other fudges we tried from other shops were very gritty and not very good. We made sure to buy even more of Ryba's fudge to bring home to family. My favorite is peanut butter.

My only complaint is that the fudge is a bit expensive and the employee we dealt with in one of Ryba's shops was not very friendly at all.

Milton, Wisconsin
“Fudge is fudge”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2008

I can make fudge that is just as good or better as some of these OVERPRICED fudge shops. I adore Mackinac Island,but I steer clear of the pricey fudge shops.