“Beautiful hotel” 5 of 5 stars

906-847-9171
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lilac Tree Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island, Michigan. Massage, tanning, facials, manicures/pedicures and body treatments are all available as are a wide range of exquisite spa retail products. Please enquire about our current Corporate and Wedding Packages. Reserve an appointment with serenity today.
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed here our 1st night on the island. The room was beautiful and the sitting area separate from the sleeping area was so nice for the kids to be while everyone was getting ready. The set up of this room was very well thought out. You enter the room and the seating area with flat screen tv is there, fridge and sink. Walk a little farther in and on the right was the shower/toilet area and then on the left was a separate double bowl sink (so everyone is not crammed into one little bathroom trying to get ready). Then walk a little farther in was the sleeping area, 2 queen beds and a flat screen tv on the wall. The room was spacious and everyone relaxed. Chelsea was so helpful with all of our reservation needs. I loved this room, the bed was ultra comfy and slept better than I have in a long time. Thanks Lilac Tree Spa.

Visited August 2012

Macon, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“best great message”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our first and it was great 140 for the 2 of us and it felt like we were living large. Stop thinking about it do it.

Visited July 2012
Batesville, Mississippi
“LOVED THE MASSAGE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband got me a 30 minute massage after a bike ride around the island. It was one of the best I've had. Very relaxing..... The only complaint I have was the locker room is shared by men and woman. Other than that --- GREAT

Visited July 2012
Lake Odessa, Michigan
27 attraction reviews
“Wonderful relaxing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Chelsea was right on time and gave me my full 90 minutes. She performed all the services I requested and I left very relaxed and ready for another massage.

Visited June 2012
Lansing
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

A few days ago I got a massage from Tatiana. It was fantastic! It was so relaxing I almost fell asleep many times. She made sure I was comfortable and asked if the pressure was ok. The room smelled wonderful (I chose a lavender scent but there are other options available also).

Before the massage you get to change into a super comfortable bath robe and relax in the relaxation room. It is so peaceful! I wish I could spend some time in that room everyday just to relax. It smelled nice and the music was pleasant. They also have citrus water (and plain water) for you before and after the treatment.

I just wish I was able to get one of these massages every day (or at least once per month).

Visited June 2012