“Share - the sandwiches are large.” 4 of 5 stars

7416 Main Street, Mackinac Island, MI
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“Share - the sandwiches are large.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Not sure about super healthy but definitely fresh, tasty, and generous portions. We shared a Reuben. No need for extras like chips. But like all vacation eateries - drinks are pricey. Opt for water. Not much atmosphere but it is a new establishment, open and bright with extra seating on 2nd level. Near the center of the main strip, we took ours to go and ate at the picnic tables at the harbor.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

43% Recommend
Great Falls, Montana
“Gluten Free Options”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate here for lunch one day while on our trip. I have a gluten intolerance and they have gluten free buns available for your sandwiches for an additional charge. My husband and brother had regular menu items and said it was very delicious but my gluten free sandwich was pretty average (as I have often just come to expect as gluten free breads just aren't normally as good). Maybe ask them to toast the bun? That might be easier to eat. I did not see any other GF options for eating on the Island.

Visited September 2013
Sheboygan, WI
“Not worth it, bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were drawn in by the promise of "healthy food". I thought it would be like Panera, but it is nothing like Panera, and terribly overpriced. I'm not a picky person, but this place irritated me. The cashier was very rude. I think she overcharged me, and she claimed she couldn't give me an itemized bill at the end. A bag of apple slices, which contains 1/4 of an apple, is $2.49. I ordered the barbecue beef brisket on sourdough bread. The bread was warm and toasted, but the meat inside was freezing cold. The bread was like cheap white store bread. My family wasn't too impressed with their food either. Panera's food is good and tastes like homemade. This stuff tastes and looks like something your mom threw on a slice of cheap bread in a hurry for your lunch, and you pay $60 for it (that was the total for the four of us, two adults and two kids).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Franksville, Wisconsin
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I had a fast lunch. We liked the healthy menu and vegetarian options (I liked their veggie burger). This restaurant was described to us as "Panera Like". I would say it is fast food with a quality/healthy attitude. Order at the counter, and food is delivered to the table.

Visited August 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Healthy can be found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm a very healthy eater and it was so nice to find a place that had good healthy food on the menu. I just wish I could have found a 21 Speed Grill on the mainland. Thanks for making my trip more enjoyable!

It's a very clean place too!

• Visited August 2013