“Lunch beat dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Description: I just wanted to change the name of our server in my review. Her name is Samantha, not Stephanie.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Lunch beat dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had lunch one day and dinner the next. An average prime rib on the dinner visit kept the score from being higher. We experienced friendly, attentive service on both visits. Our lunch meal was excellent and a good value. The Margherita flatbread (with some italian sausage added) was crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside with a burst of italian flavors in every bite- all herbs were fresh. One order could have served two and made it an even better value. The cheeseburger surprised my wife with how juicy it was and it too came with very fresh toppings. Dinner was fine - and the view from our table on Main Street was excellent. The prime rib came with some kind of gravy rather than a side of au jus and horseradish. I should have sent it back since it was the priciest item on the menu. I will still return on my next visit for the flatbread!

68% Recommend
Grand Ledge, Michigan
“They forgot the meal!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ordered a meal for my 7 year old, and two bowls of soup for the adults. The soup came, but they delivered the bill, without having provided the child's meal. No check back at all to see if we wanted another drink or needed anything.

Visited August 2013
Celina, Ohio
“Good food ... Great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just had a little dinner with 19 guests. Everyone enjoyed their food, and the waitress did a great job of keeping everyone's drinks, melas, and bills correct. The risotto was excellent, and the steaks were perfect. Don't opt for the "Oscar" add ons. My wife tried it, and wasn't impressed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a voucher with our hotel and are there twice. Pricey for families, but the food was really good and the service was excellent.

Oswego, Illinois
“Forget About It.... NO we can't”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We always visit GoodFellows when vacationing in Mackinaw. Terrific Pizza. It's a must stop and experience the fun and food.