“Upgraded version from the Irish bar” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come visit Mackinac's newest restaurant! 100% certified angus beef, great sandwiches and seafood. Nightly entertainment. Call us for special events and catering too!
Louisville, Kentucky
“Upgraded version from the Irish bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I walked in expecting the Irish pub I visited in years past, but found a new and improved bar and eatery. I was only a bit sad of the loss, but found the menu to be equally as yummy and the beer selection still very good. I'm not a vodka person, but was really impressed with the variety of different flavors. The staff was very friendly, and my appetizer for lunch hit the spot! Great service and food and make sure you notice the ceiling tiles. :-)

Visited October 2012

Harrison Township, Michigan
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We came for one and stayed for a lot more. Mary was a great bartender and we ending up meeting some great people sitting at the bar. The beer was great. There was a one man band. It was perfect.

Visited October 2012
Mendon, New York
“Good chicken wrap but slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped in on a cold and drizzly Friday afternoon just after arriving on the island, looking for lunch. Not many people patronizing the place when we were there. I ordered the chicken wrap which was the special for the day and my husband ordered the Whitefish dip. We waited a very long time for the food to be served. The chicken wrap was tasty and the filling was better than your average chicken wrap. I liked it. We didn't know what the Whitefish dip was thinking that it might be some kind of deep fried piece of fish served with a dipping sauce. So we were surprized when the waitress brought out what looked like an ice cream scoop of whitefish pate and a plate of seeded crackers. As my husband can't eat seeds the waitress had to go searching for some alternative crackers. She was able to find some for him. The whitefish was rather bland and not very tasty. I tried the original seeded crakers and they were quite flavorful. Overall I enjoyed my wrap but the overall experience was not great due to the long wait for the food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach
“Stop in for a drink”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

They bartender had a drink made up for coffee which was nice since it was raining out. We ordered soup, it was 8.99 for a bowl that was the size of a cup at most places. Good place to stop for drinks but pricy for bar food.

Visited September 2012
Edgerton, WI
“Good Island experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is good and the drinks are mixed professionally. The staff are very knowledgable about the island and you can sit on the back deck right in the harbour. Very nice experience.

Visited September 2012