We stayed the first night at a small bed & breakfast and it was nice, but a little off the main path. My wife and I decided to stay an additional night and we really like the way the Lilac Hotel looked and we called. They had a king spa room with a main street balcony. We could not have asked for a nicer experience, including the staff bring milk & cookies to the room in the evening. The room was larger than almost any room we have had in a brand name hotel, and the room was spotless. The staff was more than friendly and a special thanks to Archie who met us at Arnold's with our luggage. I can not say enough good about this facility. Thank you for a great time and we will be back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Hotel
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less