So we were in Mackinaw staying at the sister hotel, The Chippewa hotel. We saw the advertisement for spa services at the Lilac Spa. We booked 2 one hour appointments for massages for the following day. When we arrived to book the appointments and again for the massages, the reception room was not what we expected. When we arrived for our appointments though, we were taken in to the relaxation room and wow, what a great place. We were given lockers, robes and slippers. My girlfriend had Deb and I had Kelly. Both were very great at tailoring the massage to what we needed. After wards Kelly had a glass of water, with this awesome Tranquility drops. AMAZING! we are already planning on our return trip to Mackinac and the Lilac Spa. Maybe we will try Tatiana when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island