We recently stayed at the Lilac Tree Hotel & Spa to celebrate out wedding. The majority of our party booked hotel rooms with balconies. The views were spectacular! It was fun to sit out on the balcony and watch what was happening below. The rooms were very spacious and charming. We enjoyed having the turn down service at night.
Our wedding reception was at their sister hotel - Chippewa Hotel. We couldn't have asked for a better consultant from the hotel to work with than Nadine. She made sure everything was set up correctly and ran smoothly. She really put our minds at ease.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I am sure we will stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island