We have stayed here a number if times and this was just like the rest. Relaxing, comfortable and clean. We love the spa that is at the hotel and my wife has a service or two when ever we visit. This is our second trip to MI already this year. The shops are always a way to kill some time and we always rent bikes by the island house for a couple hours. Make sure you go to the pink pony for dinner and drinks. They have done some renovations and it makes it a little easier to get around in it. The rooms over looking the main road is our favorite. You can people watch in the morning and at night as well. This hotel is central to all the is MI. Make sure you get some fudge across the street. We hope to come back a couple more time this summers. Great stay as usual. Thanks for an escape from it all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island