We really enjoyed our stay at the Lilac Tree. We have stayed on the island before in another hotel and we found this one much more comfortable and family friendly. We are a family of 5 and the room was perfect. The hotel was perfectly situated on Main Street and we found the beds to be comfortable and the service to be great. The staff is very attentive and welcoming. The elevators to get up to the rooms were easy to access and there was never a wait. It was so nice to be on Main Street and run upstairs to get whatever we needed from our room. It was nice of the hotel to offer complimentary coffee, water, and apples during the day. Evening turn down service was nice also as they offered cookies and milk to children and chocolate mints on the beds. The hotel is very clean and well kept. The only suggestion I have is for the maintenance department to check the electrical outlets as a few of them in our room did not work. Don't let that deter you though, because there is a docking station and free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island