Stayed two nights at The Lilac Tree, Oct. 9 & 10. Very nice accomodations; attractive; well maintained; courteous staff; had balcony room with nice view of Main Street, horses and people.
No restaurants on site, but not a problem as several within easy walking distance. Also, they are owned by same business as The Chippewaw Hotel / Pink Pony and have specials available at that venue. We've been to Mackinac Island many times, but this was our first stay at The Lilac Tree. It definitely won't be our last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island