“They say they offer delivery but they never have anyone available to deliver” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Island Slice Pizzeria

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
“They say they offer delivery but they never have anyone available to deliver”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

They say they offer delivery but they never have anyone available to deliver
Every time I called to order a pizza they never have have anyone available to deliver it

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“A Greasy Spoon Where Service is TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Firstly, service is acquired by ordering and paying at the front counter. That's if someone will serve you! I waited 5 minutes while workers and, I assume, the owner ignored me standing there.
When I was served I ordered the slice pizza, bread stick and beverage for two. You fill up your own cup at the fountain. I opted for Nestea. Upon arriving at my table, I picked up the limpest, greasiest piece of luke warm pizza I ever had the disgust to try and eat. The breadstick was okay. Then I tried to wash it down with the Nestea....and SURPRISE!!!! I had 2 glasses of WATER....not a bit of Nestea Syrup in the container!!
I then went to the fountain area where I met a Coke Rep or salesman. I told him that there was only water in the Nestea dispenser and he opened the spigot and said 'You're right'. So much for any concern by anyone. So I started to fill up the containers with Lemonade. I was then told by one of the employees that there are no refills allowed. Needless to say, I gave tem a piece of my mind and continued to fill up the containers.
We left as soon as humanly possible after we finished waht we could. Will I return? When I can walk across to the Island from the Mainland in the middle of summer!!!

Byron Center, Michigan
“over priced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Two pops and four slices, yes I said slices of pizza was $25.00 a little steep. We didn't even get a whole pie!!!

Visited July 2012
“Best Deal on the Island for Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have to eat their pizza everytime we visit the island! It is our tradition! Makes a great 2am snack after running bar to bar!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johnson city
“best pizza on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

had bread stixs.......great.....pizza was great too. staff very nice aswell