“Great fudge” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Osseo, Michigan
“Great fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great fudge and very friendly service. The service was fast and the fudge makers were very friendly as well.

Visited July 2013

Caseville, Michigan
“Best fudge and my favorite ice cream ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I sampled fudge from all the shops, and though there were some others that had a few that were good, JoAnn's far and wide has the best overall fudge and my favorite new find was the double dark chocolate sea salt caramel...omg good! The dark chocolate doesn't make it super sweet like some fudge can be. The toffee, peanut butter, butterfinger, and raspberry truffle were good as well. My absolute favorite thing about this shop, and something I have craved since my last visit two years ago, is their pecan turtle fudge ice cream...so incredible!!! I have looked and looked over the last two years to try and find it at other ice cream shops in Michigan and have yet to find one as good. I will be back for that alone :)

Stormville
“Great fudge and fantastic ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Got to taste and buy fudge her which was amazing and fattening, no doubt, but had to buy some to treat myself. We also had ice cream and one scoop here is actually two scoops. Was so refreshing because it was a warm evening. I had salted caramel and my wife had Michigan cherry, both amazingly good. Would truly say get one if you are on the Island.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manhattan Beach, California
“BEST fudge on Mackinac Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I just went to Mackinac Island over the weekend and we visited literally every fudge shop on the island. JoAnne's Fudge is hands down the BEST. It blows all the other fudge shops out of the water. The german choclate fudge is to die for! So good!!!

Michigan
“Best fudge and the best customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We tried a sample at each fudge place on the island and JoAnn's was the clear favorite! Try the dark chocolate sea salt caramel fudge, it's incredible! A huge shoutout to the friendly gal that helped us with our order, too. She was so nice and accommodating. My sister and I split a 5-pack and she offered to box it up however we wanted. Great experience.