“Nice ride through the woods.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“Nice ride through the woods.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very low key. Easy for anyone wanting to go horseback riding. The price is quite reasonable and the location is an easy walk from town.

Brown Deer, WI
4 attraction reviews
“Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We heard this was the better of the 2 stables, but don't know. had a nice hour long ride, $40 Would probably do it again

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Great ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had an excellent ride! Good horses - I have been riding my entire life and they really do match you to an appropriate horse. The little mare they gave me was a blast to ride. Very responsive! Had a nice ride through the state park.

Gurnee, Illinois
26 attraction reviews
“Great horses and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I am not a horse person and was talked into this by my daughter. The horse I had was well suited to my skill and clearly knew where it needed to go. Prices were fair and the staff was friendly.

Visited June 2012
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
73 attraction reviews
“The locals said this was the best stable on the island...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Three of us took a one hour ride on the island. The staff will have you fill out a questionnaire in order to match you with the best horse. I rode Yogi, who was the lead horse and Charlie, my daughter's horse, followed closely behind. It was obvious that they are stall mates. My friend's horse was Major and he was the well behaved. We enjoyed seeing different parts of the island including the homes and the trails through the woods. Our guide was nice but he did not offer any insight or information along the way and only spoke when asked a question or giving guidance. It was $40 per person for the hour. An hour was a perfect length of time as we rarely ride and ended up being sore for a few days!