My husband, 16 month old daughter, and I stay here 3 nights in August and had an amazing trip!
The grounds are gorgeous and everything was in full bloom during our trip. Mission Point is in short walking distance to everything including Arch Rock. We would wake up early and take a walk to Arch Rock to watch the sun rise. Staff were very polite.
We would highly recommend this place! If you can bring your own bikes and bike trailers. You will want to ride the full circle around the island every day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mission Point Resort, Mackinac Island's only full service casual resort. With so much to do, you'll never want to leave the resort, but with all that Mackinac Island has to offer being right at your doorstep – it's also the perfect setting to experience the history that is Mackinac Island. Whether you are looking for your next Michigan family vacation, romantic getaway, or corporate retreat, welcome to Mission Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Mission Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mission Point Hotel Mackinac Island
- Mission Point Mackinac Island
- Mission Point Resort Mackinac Island