Wife and I stayed here in July, in room 21. Very large room, with a tile shower. It was quiet, because the motel sits back from the road. The room was clean and well kept. THe breakfast was great. The cinamin bread (forgive the spelling) was awsome and they also featured some type of quiche with apples.
I travel frequently...it was a nice place to stay for two nights, and they have a little garden around to one side of the property you need to go enjoy. Only drawback here is no pool. If you can live with that I recommend it. The beach is about a mile or so, downtown not far. IN the summer, try downtown on Friday evenings, early -- they shutoff the main drag and make it a party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free table served breakfast in a quiet adult atmosphere. We are a mid-century motel with boutique style rooms and a serene courtyard. Wine to taste and by the glass or bottle. Children 16 and older. No smoking on property and No pets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Summers Inn Ludington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ludington 4 Seasons Lodging & Breakfast
- Ludington Four Seasons Lodging Hotel Ludington
- Ludington Four Seasons Lodging And Breakfast
- Four Seasons Hotel Ludington
- Four Seasons Ludington