“Visiting grandkids in Ludington” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Ludington

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Ludington to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Ludington
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4079 West US Hwy 10, Ludington, MI 49431 (Formerly Ramada Inn )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Ludington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were there with our family for a softball tournament. At first there was a really nice lady there that was working the front desk her name was Natalie. She was so helpful. I had to leave and came back and checked in completely with a different lady named Deb and she was very rude and not helpful at all. Then the guy that was the bartender came in the pool room and was very rude to us and other ppl. I won't return back to this hotel. Deb made a comment to me about giving me money back and how she didn't care if I was happy and if I had problems don't tell her to call the manager. Well maybe they should get nice ppl in there. Also I asked for a menu at the hotel for pizza places. Her comment was go look online. Really I have been to many hotels worse hotel by far.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Didn't know what to expect based on the mixed reviews found within trip advisor for this property. We found it to be well-maintained and pleasant. Reading the reviews of others who had been there not long before us who were unhappy with cleanliness and lack of painting and clean furniture, makes me wonder if it depends on what room you are given. The bed was comfortable and TV well-placed. Refrigerator and coffee maker are always nice extras and appreciated. There was a nice variety for breakfast, however the jam and peanut butter seemed to be seriously stale. Hot tub was large and good water temperature. Great game room. Front desk help were friendly and efficient.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Baymont633, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ludington, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are still in the process of completing our renovations and we are not completely finished with all of our rooms. We have replaced the carpet in all the hotel rooms along with replacing the drapery and repainting. We also made sure all of our rooms have the new single cup coffee makers and refrigerators in them also. Our front desk staff is a very helpful group that makes sure everyone is comfortable and happy. Thank you again for such a great review and we hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We came up on our semi annual scrapbooking event as usual the staff was great and helpful but on Saturday night when we took our shower the water went down very very very slowly it was up around mid shin. And the toilet would not go down it filled to just under overflowing then would take an hour to go down we reported it to the desk staff who were going to take care of it. Also the warm was way to warm even with the sit on.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are very grateful to have such a great staff! During the scrapbook weekend, we found a few plumbing concerns that needed to be handled immediately. I am sorry for any inconveniences it may have caused. Thank you for letting us know so we can fix those concerns prior to the next guest staying. We hope to see you this fall for scrapbooking.
Marshall, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Condition and cleanliness of property and guest room was disappointing, particularly given the apparent age of the property. Many small issues in the room - loose handle on faucet, poorly fitting caulk in shower, dirt and debris along edge of baseboards. The lobby area had the same issues. This property does not look like it has ever had a deep cleaning. I own and maintain a commercial property myself, and would say whoever is in charge of maintenance here has no attention to detail. I have stayed in many hotels that are much older than this one that don't have issues like this.

The internet service did not work. I was able to connect to the network, but only had local access. I called the front desk to help and did what she suggested, still only local access. Same situation at night when I arrived and in the morning before I left.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you had while you were here. I have spoke with Maintenance and Housekeeping about the condition of your room. We have come up with a few different cleaning and maintenance schedules to keep up with the appearance of the hotel and rooms. Those procedures will be going into effect this week. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We would love to prove that our hotel is a great place to stay should you ever be in the Ludington area again.
Pentwater, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

With my upcoming nuptials, I have been staying at different hotels in the area to select a hotel for my wedding guests. I reserved a room for $76+ tax online only to find out that it was changed to $84 plus tax in their system when I arrived. I made a comment and the front desk attendant stated there was nothing he could do. Upon entering our room, our mini refrigerator was broken and the toilet barely flushed. (clearly a plumbing issue) Upon opening the blinds to let in some sunlight, there was some type of brown liquid splattered all over the wall. All of this mixed with some stains on our sheets as well made this a less than pleasing experience. When I approached the front desk with these issues and stated I was choosing a hotel for my wedding their response was "We are so sorry about all of that but we hope you will stay here again." No, I will not and was appalled at the customer service skills. No discount/refund for me and no rooms blocked off for them. An all around horrible experience.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I am very sorry to hear about the problems with your stay. I did look further into your final billing from your stay over the weekend. The final room rate was in fact $76.49 plus tax, the exact amount that was quoted to you when you booked online. Our front desk staff is trained to make sure our guests do not walk away unhappy at checkout even if that does mean giving out a refund/discount. I am very sorry this was not extended to you. We would have been more then happy to take care of our over sight with your room during your stay. If you wish to discuss your concerns further, you may reach me at baymontludington@gmail.com. Thank you again for your stay and for letting us know about your experience.
Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our rooms were very clean- lots of hot water for showers- staff was very accomodating- easy to get to things in Ludington. .---------------------------------/--------////////////////////////::::::______

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a great review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are very blessed to have a great staff all around that goes out of their way to make sure all of our guests stays are great. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Ludington? Share your experiences!