Wonderful personal service from the staff. Clean and quiet room. We have stayed at this hotel repeatedly and always find it to be wonderful. It is really nice to have a place you can count on each time we come to Ludington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express is the top choice for travelers looking for a hotel in Ludington. Located just minutes from Lake Michigan and the S.S. Badger Car ferry service to and from Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Within a couple short miles lay some of Michigan's best, award winning beaches and one of the finest state parks in the state. A mere 20 minute drive south is Pentwater, Michigan filled with quaint shops, eateries, and unique attractions, 10 minutes more south is home to Silver Lake Michigan and the amazing Silver Lake San Dunes. 20 Minutes to our north is the historic Victorian town of Manistee, Michigan, which along with artistic, culinary, and theatrical attractions, is also home to the Little River Casino. The drive either north or south features several historic, scenic Michigan Lighthouses awaiting your visit. Ludington, Michigan is home to several annual events offering everything from arts, crafts, sports to local heritage. Each year the town welcomes the Gus Maker 3-on-3 basketball tournament, Gander Mountain Pro-Am fishing tournament, MQHA summer series horse show, old time baseball games at White Pine Village and 4th of July Parade featuring the world-famous Scottville Clown Band. Families will love the 24-hour game room, the areas largest indoor heated indoor pool and whirlpool, located in the climate controlled area with natural sound-absorbing cedar lined walls, and the exclusive KIDSUITE rooms. The hotels courtyard features a recreational area with picnic/grille area, playgrounds, swings, merry-go-round, horseshoes and shuffleboard, all perfect for spending a summer day together as a family. If you travel needs are more business-oriented, look no further than the Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn Express realizes the need for business travelers to remain productive on the road and has taken steps to assure this need is met. Our executive rooms are located on our third floor in a separate wing of the hotel. Along with wireless internet, 15 rooms are hardwired for service as well. Our lobby has a 24-hour business center and computer exclusively for business use. No matter what your travel needs are, everyone appreciates a free breakfast! At the Holiday Inn Express, this doesn't mean a few doughnuts and some coffee. It means a HOT breakfast! Cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, along with cereal, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, and our signature Cinnamon rolls, all presented by a breakfast bar host whose only interest is providing you with a great start to a perfect day. In a hurry? Get a "to-go" box and take it with you. Try that at another hotel! The Holiday Inn Express of Ludington is also the only choice for traveling sports teams, wedding parties, group meetings (with on-site 50 person capacity meeting room), and is top rated among bus and group travelers as well. Realizing the need for businesses to take an active role in our environment, in 2008 the Holiday Inn Express has become a green Lodging Partner in association with Green Lodging Michigan (GLM). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ludington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ludington Hotel Ludington
- Holiday Inn Ludington
- Ludington Holiday Inn Express