I really liked this hotel. My husband and I stayed three nights and absolutely loved it. The breakfast was good, a lot of variety, and they did restock after they ran out (despite what others have said). The rooms were nice and very clean. The staff was beyond helpful and extremely friendly. It snowed all three days we were there and they had the parking lot cleaned very well each day, plus it always seemed like there was someone trying to mop the floor up to keep the floor from having that salt foot print stuff. Very good neighborhood also. We liked this hotel so much that on our way home, we decided to book another Hyatt Place in Chicago. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family, and we will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia Hotel Livonia
- Hyatt Place Livonia
- Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia
- Hyatt Livonia
- Livonia Hyatt